MoreBeer Pro Pricing: Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoreBeer Pro Pricing: Is it worth it?

We currently get basically all of our malt either ordered from Proximity in Colorado or through BSG but there have been some malts from other companies that we just don't have access to through either one of those and we were ordering through More Beer the regular home brewing site since they usually give pretty awesome discounts for 10 pound bags with free shipping instead of the 55 lb sacks since we're both started as home brewers we even still use this occasionally.

I'm not really too adamant about setting up an account right now just to find out what their pricing is right off the bat so I wanted to ask if anybody here could kind of give us a general idea of what the savings we would be looking at by signing up and if it is worth it to us to open an account.

Any insight is appreciated.

Mike Sharpe
    Assistant Brewer
    Casa Vieja Brewing
    Corrales, NM

Love them

Definitely worth singing up. Pallet prices are about $150, very close to bsg grain prices and great prices on small liquid yeast packs and fitting. Northern brewer also has new commercial site not in love with it, prices not the best but you can by per pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushstop View Post
      Definitely worth singing up. Pallet prices are about $150, very close to bsg grain prices and great prices on small liquid yeast packs and fitting. Northern brewer also has new commercial site not in love with it, prices not the best but you can by per pound.
      Thank you. That convinces me.

Comment

Me too!

I like their service and pricing. They have very good selection of high quality items too. Beats dealing with BSG for sure.
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

they will price match too in many cases.

Comment

Working...
          X