Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best of luck and continued success from Pro Chiller Systems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck and continued success from Pro Chiller Systems!

As some of you might have noticed, Pro Chiller Systems is no longer sponsoring the refrigeration section of this site. The decision to not renew was mutual, and we wish ProBrewer continued success.

I appreciate the opportunity that was provided 13 years ago to develop, sponsor, and support this section. It has opened up many doors for my company and we are so proud of the thousands of breweries that entrust their products to our chiller systems. I got a bit emotional this morning as I scanned through the hundreds of comments and threads that we have been a part of over the past 13 years. It means so much when people introduce themselves to me and share a time that we connected on this forum or share that a post was helpful in solving an issue- thank you!

Although I won't be checking the forum daily as I did for many years, I will definitely try to pop in on occasion. You will continue to see the occasional banner advertisement here and we will also keep a spot in their supplier directory.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly, there's only a handful of things I enjoy more than talking about chiller systems and cooling beer!

Cheers and Good Luck!

Jim

Jim VanderGiessen
    CEO and COFounder,
    Pro Chiller Systems
    jim@prorefrigeration.com
    Pro Refrigeration Inc, manufactures, and distributes state-of-the-art chiller systems for the dairy, craft brewing, wineries, & many more!

Just a Howdy from Timm at Terminal Gravity!

Appreciate your good work, both here, on the factory floor and in the field!
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Thanks for all your help over the years Jim. Will see you around for sure. j
      Joel Halbleib
      Partner / Zymurgist
      Hive and Barrel Meadery
      6302 Old La Grange Rd
      Crestwood, KY
      www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

Working...
      X