Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would appreciate feedback on cost projections

Hello,
    Long time lurker, first time poster. This forum is such a great resource, I can't possibly thank people enough for the knowledge I've gotten here.

I'm in the final stages of a business plan (like so many others) and would appreciate any feedback on my cost projections. Our plan is for a 7-bbl Stout electric system with three 7bbl fermenters, one 14bbl fermenter, and two 7bbl brite tanks. All sales through the taproom, which is about 2000 sq ft and has 125 seats (could go up to 160). I anticipate moving 375bbl the first year (figuring 3bbl/seat/yr) through the taproom. The brewery side is ~1100 sq feet, so there's room for more tanks if/when necessary. Met with bank yesterday, they seem enthusiastic, have another meeting next week. Plan is for ~$350,000 SBA loan, with landlord paying for part of the buildout. Location is in a historic brick building off busy road and 3 minute walk to busy downtown.

I think I've covered all my bases, but if anything is missing, seems too low or high, don't hold back.

Thanks in advance,
    John Meerse
    Direct Proof Brewing

Here's what I have:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 3.48.46 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	196150
    Last edited by jmeerse; 08-15-2019, 02:03 PM. Reason: Screwed up title

Not to dig up a necro thread but did you open? If so how would you have changed these cost projections? I'm sure with this crazy inflation and CO2 shortage costs have jumped again. The country malt group won't let me know what there pricing is until I have summited my brewers notice. I am purchasing our cities original fully dedicated fire station next month after the 19th. They would like to see my business plan projections like you have here. I have a 2.5 BBL brewhouse and access to a 5 BBL also I just need to weld up the fittings. The brew houses will be electric like yours. We have a 2880 sf building so not too far off from your utility costs I would think. If you have any info and would be willing to share to take some of the guess work out of the plan it would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
    X