Thread: Container Logic euro fermenters

Container Logic euro fermenters

Has anyone on here used the euro style fermenters from Container Logic? Different style than most uni's I've seen. Looks like a shallower cone on the bottom, but I like the fact that the 7 BBL is only 67" tall. Pricing is very competitive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by starview View Post
    Has anyone on here used the euro style fermenters from Container Logic? Different style than most uni's I've seen. Looks like a shallower cone on the bottom, but I like the fact that the 7 BBL is only 67" tall. Pricing is very competitive as well.
    I have a 200 liter and a 450 liter. The problem is they aren't a great fermenter and not a great brite either. They are a good solution for long term storage of already cleared beer or wine ready for packaging.

The cone is not steep enough for dumping sediment/yeast. The giant o-ring lid is very difficult to seal dry with no pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbrosiaOrchard View Post
    I have a 200 liter and a 450 liter. The problem is they aren't a great fermenter and not a great brite either. They are a good solution for long term storage of already cleared beer or wine ready for packaging.

The cone is not steep enough for dumping sediment/yeast. The giant o-ring lid is very difficult to seal dry with no pressure.
    Thanks for the feedback. That was my concern, with the cone being as shallow as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbrosiaOrchard View Post

What about use as serving tank in a walk in cooler? Any issues there?

Quote Originally Posted by brain medicine View Post
    What about use as serving tank in a walk in cooler? Any issues there?
    That should be fine. I make cider and mead. I don't filter so pulling from the bottom is a no go for me because I want a clear product.