Head Brewer - Scranton Beer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer - Scranton Beer Project

Startup Brewery in Scranton, PA seeks Lead Brewer to manage, oversee, and consult all Brewing operations on new 15bbl system.

While in the planning stages of Scranton Beer Project Brewery, I understand one of, if not the, most important aspect of opening a brewery is being able to serve an amazing beer. This is admittedly an area which I do not have very much knowledge, thus seeking someone who can handle all aspects of this area.

Relocation expenses to be considered. Salary commensurate with experience, in the range of $60,000, full benefits, in addition to a bonus pay structure. An equity stake in the company is open to discussion as well. Compensation plan is available and ready to be discussed with potential candidates.

There are currently 0 breweries operating in the Scranton market, the fifth largest city in PA. This is phenomenal opportunity to join a startup brewery in an untapped market which has shown proven success (see Sole/Separtist as a nomadic/contract brewer).

The opportunity is there and with a good product, it will be successful. However, with a great product, this business has real potential to be an absolute home run.

I’d like to discuss this opportunity in more detail with anyone who is interested.

A location has been selected and build out will begin in roughly 12 weeks. An architect has been identified and planning has begun. I feel it is vitally important to include a brewer in the planning and buildout phase for the system and location they will be brewing in.

I look forward to discussing this great opportunity. Feel free to reach out via email @ bz1129@gmail.com

All the best,
    Bryan
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Working...
X