Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying separate Front & Back labels with a hand labeler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying separate Front & Back labels with a hand labeler?

I'm a graphic designer and my client has asked me to develop a separate front & back label that will be applied with a hand labeler onto 12 ounce bottles. They'll be printed next to each other so that they will go on in series, one after the other. We are hoping to go with a custom front label shape, but a rectangular back label.

Have any of you done this, and do you have any suggestions? I don't want to design something that will be a nightmare to apply, but we also want to do something fun that will be noticed on shelves.

Race Laber

We've done it with a Race Labeler. IIRC, it isn't the labeler, it's the printer that will put the spacing on the roll of labels that makes the difference.

Comment

I've used this labeling machine

I've used this labeling machine: Flat Semi Automatic Label Applicator Machine
      And as for front&back label machine you said, i found TechLine has it. But it is a fully automatic machine.

Comment

Labeling

I have helped many customers with labeler that do both. Front and back labels and place them exactly where you want them. Please contact me for details. I can help!

Comment

Labeling

Originally posted by joshmishell View Post
          I'm a graphic designer and my client has asked me to develop a separate front & back label that will be applied with a hand labeler onto 12 ounce bottles. They'll be printed next to each other so that they will go on in series, one after the other. We are hoping to go with a custom front label shape, but a rectangular back label.

Have any of you done this, and do you have any suggestions? I don't want to design something that will be a nightmare to apply, but we also want to do something fun that will be noticed on shelves.
          I can help with a labeler and advice on how to do it. Please contact me for details.

Comment

Working...
          X