Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domino Ax-Series Lot Code Printer for Finished Bottles Question

Hi,

We have a Domino Ax-150 lot code printer at our distillery for finished bottles. It's over two years old (warranty has expired). Does anybody out there have a Domino printer and paid for the 2 year extended warranties? The warranties are between $3k-$4k which seems like a pretty heavy investment for a printer.

Cheers!

We own 3 Domino printers for our mobile lines, 2 AX-150i and a A-320i. We don't carry ANY service contracts on any of them due to the costs. The AX family is very easy to work on, the #1 issue with us being mobile is printer head alignment and that only happens about once a year. Most of our issues are gutter clogs and that's a 3 min fix with Domino wash.

We have never paid for any service calls.

Comment

Domino

I'm a former Domino distributor service manager and can provide tech support on any brand of coder you might have. Please contact me for help. Thanks KevinO'Connell

Comment

Coding

Originally posted by txbeerknurd View Post
        We own 3 Domino printers for our mobile lines, 2 AX-150i and a A-320i. We don't carry ANY service contracts on any of them due to the costs. The AX family is very easy to work on, the #1 issue with us being mobile is printer head alignment and that only happens about once a year. Most of our issues are gutter clogs and that's a 3 min fix with Domino wash.

We have never paid for any service calls.
        I'd like to talk to you regarding your Dominos. Please contact me. Thanks KevinO'Connell

Comment

Coding

Originally posted by mrichardson View Post
          Hi,

We have a Domino Ax-150 lot code printer at our distillery for finished bottles. It's over two years old (warranty has expired). Does anybody out there have a Domino printer and paid for the 2 year extended warranties? The warranties are between $3k-$4k which seems like a pretty heavy investment for a printer.

Cheers!
          I'd like to discuss your Dominos with you. Please contact me. Thanks KevinO'Connell

Comment

Working...
          X