Thread: Brewer with 20+ Years International Experience for Hire

Brewer with 20+ Years International Experience for Hire

Thanks for visiting my post...

So you're looking for a brewer well hopefully you've come to the right place. I have worked in a number of countries from the UK (I am British), France, Portugal, Bermuda and China on various systems from 3HL to 35HL. I have experience of packaging in both bottle and keg on dedicated packaging lines. I also know my way around a filter and centrifuge as well as brewing software such as Ekos. I have brewed both in brewpubs and production breweries.

I can manage breweries from grain to glass taking care of staff, logistic and schedules making sure all staff are in the loop and take pride in training my team. The most important part of my job is health and safety and I take this very seriously.

I believe the beer I brew is an extension of who I am so aim to make it the best I can be. I run a brewery that is clean, believe in preventive maintenance, always looking to improve efficiencies in the system and work flow to be greener, more time efficient, increase yields and hopefully even save money.

If you would like to learn more about me and what I might be able to for you brewery (including my resume) then please feel free to reach out me at nplayfoot@googlemail.com or send me a direct message on this website.

Thanks for your time and happy brewing!
    Last edited by Neil Playfoot; 09-03-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Looking for a Brewmaster with international experience

I am interested in someone who can help build up a startup operation. This site is not in the United States. Please contact me at 704-612-1111, this is a Charlotte North Carolina number.
    My email address is wbh2_99@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Playfoot View Post
    Thanks for visiting my post...

So you're looking for a brewer well hopefully you've come to the right place. I have worked in a number of countries from the UK (I am British), France, Portugal, Bermuda and China on various systems from 3HL to 35HL. I have experience of packaging in both bottle and keg on dedicated packaging lines. I also know my way around a filter and centrifuge as well as brewing software such as Ekos. I have brewed both in brewpubs and production breweries.

I can manage breweries from grain to glass taking care of staff, logistic and schedules making sure all staff are in the loop and take pride in training my team. The most important part of my job is health and safety and I take this very seriously.

I believe the beer I brew is an extension of who I am so aim to make it the best I can be. I run a brewery that is clean, believe in preventive maintenance, always looking to improve efficiencies in the system and work flow to be greener, more time efficient, increase yields and hopefully even save money.

If you would like to learn more about me and what I might be able to for you brewery (including my resume) then please feel free to reach out me at nplayfoot@googlemail.com or send me a direct message on this website.

Thanks for your time and happy brewing!
    Last edited by MrBill; 09-03-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Just A Bump

I am still looking for the right opportunity. My current contract runs till December 1st and then I'll be free to relocate. As always thanks for visiting my thread and have a great day.

Just A Bump

As the title says still searching...thanks for your time