Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiences with Bridgetown Brew Systems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with Bridgetown Brew Systems?

Continuing on from my previous thread, I've found another possible equipment supplier, which another ProBrewer member had recommended in a different thread, Bridgetown Brew Systems. The reason I'm continuing to vet manufacturers of my future brewhouse is some unexpected misunderstandings about country of origin, and the resulting tariffs, for one of the producers I've been working with. After reaching out to Loren at Bridgetown, he confirmed that their tanks are produced domestically, with US steel, so tariffs are not a concern. Their list of previous clients is fairly impressive, so they must be doing something right. Do any of you use their equipment or have any experiences with Bridgetown, good or bad, that you can share?

Originally posted by mphilleo View Post
    Continuing on from my previous thread, I've found another possible equipment supplier, which another ProBrewer member had recommended in a different thread, Bridgetown Brew Systems. The reason I'm continuing to vet manufacturers of my future brewhouse is some unexpected misunderstandings about country of origin, and the resulting tariffs, for one of the producers I've been working with. After reaching out to Loren at Bridgetown, he confirmed that their tanks are produced domestically, with US steel, so tariffs are not a concern. Their list of previous clients is fairly impressive, so they must be doing something right. Do any of you use their equipment or have any experiences with Bridgetown, good or bad, that you can share?
    Hi

We would be happy to quote you on a new brew house system and tanks . We build everything up here in BC Canada . The tariffs do not affect selling Canada to USA actually the exchange rate is in your favour

wayne@ripleystainless.com
    1-250-494-9310 ext 103

Thanks Wayne Ripley

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Ripley View Post
      Hi

We would be happy to quote you on a new brew house system and tanks . We build everything up here in BC Canada . The tariffs do not affect selling Canada to USA actually the exchange rate is in your favour

wayne@ripleystainless.com
      1-250-494-9310 ext 103

Thanks Wayne Ripley
      Who builds your controls for the tanks?

Comment

Hey there - Vaughn from Bookhouse here. We got our brewhouse and serving tanks from Bridgetown, and can't say enough nice things about working with Loren and crew. I was highly impressed with the cleanliness of their shop, the quality of their welds, and pretty much anything else you could ask for. Feel free to e-mail me vaughn at bookhouse brewing dot net if you want more in-depth info or have questions. I'm not on Probrewer terribly often. Cheers!

Comment

We also got our system from Bridgetown, and also had a great experience. Loren is a great dude and the system he made for us has been rock solid. Nice welds, robust and efficient mash screen, smart design. He was great at tweaking things to our tiny space and modifying things after the fact when I changed my mind on a couple things. He was relatively fast in production and didn't come in late like a lot of manufacturers. Can't say enough good things!

Comment

We purchased a 15bbl steam brewhouse from Loren 2 years ago with 3 fermenters. Folks like myself could log on and say whatever they want on threads like this, so feel free to contact me via email and/or phone any time. If you are close enough, come see us (we are in central Vermont). Before we bought we flew to Kentucky to see the same version of our system. We could not be happier with Loren and our Bridgetown products. Seriously, not one corner cut. With all the crap out there, and all the mistakes we've made, this was my best decision so far.

Comment

Bridgetown Brew Sytems

I had the wonderful experience to purchased a custom brewhouse from Bridgetown Brew Systems 2 years ago. Over sized 7BBL brewhouse thats just rocking it till date. All american made, all built in OR. I was invited to their facility while my brewhouse was being built to see its progress. I can't even begin to express the satisfaction have, and will continue to have with Bridgetown. 100% recommend working with them. Easy reply to this post.

Comment

LOVE Bridgetown Brew Systems

We ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND commissioning Bridgetown Brew Systems to build your system! Loren made a 3BBL system for us and then built a 7BBL system for us along with 4 fermenters, 2 bright tanks, and a HLT. Loren has gone above and beyond for us in building our systems in addition to being very available to receive feedback from us on a few minor improvements to smaller components. If we had questions he was there to answer them. He has also called us from time to time to check in to see how the system was performing. When we decided to open the brewery we were adamant about buying from a U.S. manufacturer and Bridgetown Brew Systems are U.S. made in Gresham, OR at Loren's warehouse. So please don't hesitate for a second in getting a system built custom for you by Loren and his team! We cannot say enough nice things about this company and customer service they provide!! They are worth every penny!

Comment

Working...
                X