Thread: Experienced Brewer/Production Lead for hire - Oregon

Experienced Brewer/Production Lead for hire - Oregon

Just relocated back to the Willamette Valley of Oregon (Salem specifically) and would love to stay in the Industry.

5+ years experience in the fermentation industry in both craft beer and cider
    3+ brewing experience as both production & head pub brewer on systems ranging from 7bbl to 30bbl
    Cellarwork & CIP experience. Packaging experience in all formats; including supervisory roles running teams

 My personal recipe style lends itself to enhancing the classics with a modern twist. I am a
    natural researcher and diligently stay up on current industry trends through reading, networking,
    and of course sampling! Recipe sheet and Untappd Reviews available upon request

Other Highlights:
    • Knowledge and sensory analysis of various beer styles, yeast profiles, and adjuncts, laboratory experience including cell counts
    • Experience with various bottling and canning operations; GAI, Prospero, Cask,Wild Goose
    • Innovative thinking and willingness to continually improve
    • Eye for organizational flow, projected growth, and brewery staging
    • TIG/MIG & Aluminum Welding
    • Forklift certified, repair experience
    • Basic plumbing and electrical experience
    • Strong work ethic, self starter with a desire for consistency, accountability, and safety

Please feel free to reach out and I will send a resume/portfolio/references.

Cheers!

Looking for experienced Brewer to join a start up in India

Hello,

I will be starting a brand soon and I am looking for an enthusiastic brewer who can join me on this adventure of building up a brand.

Intial phase would be be creating awesome recipes with a spidel 20 plus and once a perfect taste is finalized we will move on to mass production.

For more information email me on,
    Indranil.saikia@gmail.com

Looking forward to this.