Thread: Simple Portable Keg Washer

Simple Portable Keg Washer

Hi all, we built our own keg washer based on the Colorado Boy design and put it onto a portable platform, in part due to the space limitations we have in our brewpub back end. We've been using it for about 6 months and have been very satisfied with it. We've got a second one we built as a backup and are considering selling it if there is interest in the community. We put a video up at https://youtu.be/66XxAHa-5E4 , any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Joe

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 10.23.55 AM.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  62.2 KB

How much would it cost me to build something like this? Could you build a list? I would be interested in your extra cart but I bet shipping would be a beast....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also be interested in what it would cost to build this portable keg washer.

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroJoe View Post
    Hi all, we built our own keg washer based on the Colorado Boy design and put it onto a portable platform, in part due to the space limitations we have in our brewpub back end. We've been using it for about 6 months and have been very satisfied with it. We've got a second one we built as a backup and are considering selling it if there is interest in the community. We put a video up at https://youtu.be/66XxAHa-5E4 , any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Joe

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 10.23.55 AM.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  62.2 KB
    Nice Joe, looks great! What are you thinking price-wise? I might be even more interested in a step by step and parts list. What might you charge for that?