Thread: Experienced Brewer/Cellar Person - Austin Tx

Experienced Brewer/Cellar Person - Austin Tx

I have over seven years of experience in making quality craft beer. My career has taken me all across the country and I have worked in all aspects of production from raw ingredients to packaging. I attended a six week advanced brewing theory program offered in Dallas TX, It was instructed by a technical brewer from MillerCoors and helped to expand my understanding of the science of making great beer.

Over the years, I have had experience with a wide range of equipment and brewery sizes, have built recipes and brewed all types of sour and traditional beer. I have also produced natural wine in wood and concrete vessels, brewed kombucha, and made craft sodas and seltzers. If you can think it, I can brew it.

I have also spent some time behind the bar in multiple taproom settings, festivals and events. I recently wrapped up my time as the head brewer for a chain of taprooms in the Bay Area and relocated back home to central Texas.

I am hoping to find a part-time position with a brewery and am open to any department/position that may be available. I am TABC and food server certified and could split time in the taproom if needed.

If you would like a copy of my resume and references, please email or text me.

Mario Cortes
    Brewery Operator/Consultant

Mariodavidcortes@Gmail.com
    713-256-4158
    Last edited by Mariodavid; 09-27-2019 at 03:37 PM.