Praise for Premier Stainless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise for Premier Stainless

This is an unsolicited post, hopefully to the benefit to anyone looking to purchase brewing equipment.

I got my brewing system from Premier back n 2010, and while it has held up great, anything will of course potentially have problems over time and use. When I recently had problems firing up my brew kettle, Premier was there for me -- diagnosing the issue via email and over the phone -- getting me back up and running.

Excellent level of support and service to an older customer nine years after purchase!

Praise to the good people of Premier (specifically Eddie who walked me through my problem! Premier stands by their work, and Premier stands by their customers!

Originally posted by PaulD View Post
    This is an unsolicited post, hopefully to the benefit to anyone looking to purchase brewing equipment.

I got my brewing system from Premier back n 2010, and while it has held up great, anything will of course potentially have problems over time and use. When I recently had problems firing up my brew kettle, Premier was there for me -- diagnosing the issue via email and over the phone -- getting me back up and running.

Excellent level of support and service to an older customer nine years after purchase!

Praise to the good people of Premier (specifically Eddie who walked me through my problem! Premier stands by their work, and Premier stands by their customers!
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing.
    I'm glad you had a great experience with your supplier as it shouldn't be any other way.
    The relationship between a supplier and customer requires a large amount of trust when you consider the costs involved brewery equipment.

During the past decade as a brewer, I had a few instances that would leave me frustrated with the level of support some equipment suppliers would provide. Now I work on the equipment side at Stout Tanks and Kettles and am proud to say that we are a company that stands by our equipment. It is one of the reasons that I love what I do.

Cheers,

Don Marcil
    Brewery Design Consultant
    Stout Tanks and Kettles LLC
    support@stouttanks.com

Comment

Thanks for such an important answer! Will happily use it in my future activities!

Comment

Working...
      X