We opened our doors at Pig Pounder Brewery in 2014 to help our city enjoy world-class beer brewed right here in Greensboro. We source only the best ingredients to create traditional styles as well as new craft. All of our beer is made in our 7-barrel brew house where we focus primarily on draught while expanding our offerings of flagship and specialty beers in 16oz through mobile canning.

At only 500bbls of annual production, Pig Pounder has a limited brand presence focused primarily in Greensboro, the Burlington area, the Triangle, I-40E to Wilmington, and the recent addition of Boone. Our goals for 2020 include further opening up the Raleigh and Triangle area, down I-85 into Charlotte, I-40W through Hickory and I-40E into Wilmington as we expand production.

The Pig Pounder team is small, active and multi-functional. We are looking to add another ambitious individual who is driven to represent our brand and bring new, exciting beer options to audiences near and far.

Duties will include:

Being a brand ambassador for Pig Pounder in determined region
Goal-oriented approach to identifying, attaining, and growing sales targets in region
Working closely with established accounts to meet their needs and increase volume
Making product deliveries and retrieving keg shells when called for
Pursuing leads and opening new accounts for draft and packaging
Supporting brand presence directly with customers in retailer site and other events
Maintaining customer and sales records through Ekos software to company standards
Contributing to our social media presence, promotion and contact with our consumers
Being involved with our on-site events and media promotion

A good candidate will be:

21+ with reliable transportation to be used on the job
Self-Motivated and passionate with an unshakable positive attitude
Primary account service is weekdays, but also available for evening and weekend tastings and events
Able to lift 55 lbs
Helpful if experienced with draft systems and jockey boxes

Compensation negotiable
Part Time- 20-30 hrs/week

We will fill this position as soon as we find a good fit. Please send a resume and cover letter to holly@kickassconcepts.com