X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench drain on 2f

Hi.
    I'll be putting a brewery on the 2nd floor of a heavy duty steel building
    The concrete will be completely replaced. Is a Trench drain practical for 2f or should I find another solution?
    Cheers Gary

Slotted Trench Drain should work!

Originally posted by spiral View Post
    Hi.
    I'll be putting a brewery on the 2nd floor of a heavy duty steel building
    The concrete will be completely replaced. Is a Trench drain practical for 2f or should I find another solution?
    Cheers Gary
    Hey there Gary,

Holden here for Slot Drain Systems.

It's definitely feasible to use trench drains for the 2f brewery, as long as the floor is deep enough.

We have provided drains for many such installations, as well as a ton of breweries.

Here is a link that may be of interest to you, of a case study we did on one of our more recent installs: https://info.slotdrainsystems.com/do...ark-case-study

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can help in any way!

Thanks,

Holden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holden Bunko

Slot Drain Systems

Slot Drain provides drainage solutions that are durable, sanitary, aesthetically appealing, easy to clean, load class rated, corrosion and temperature resistant, and odour eliminating.

Comment

Holden

Thanks I had a look at the Slot Drains.
      The website says model 9000 is for breweries. For a 14M or 15M run, what would be the deepest point?
      The building is a heavy duty steel building and the spans are short so I will not need really thick concrete.
      Of course this is up to the contractor.

Cheers Gary
      Last edited by spiral; 10-23-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiral View Post
        Holden

Thanks I had a look at the Slot Drains.
        The website says model 9000 is for breweries. For a 14M or 15M run, what would be the deepest point?
        The building is a heavy duty steel building and the spans are short so I will not need really thick concrete.
        Of course this is up to the contractor.

Cheers Gary
        Hi Gary,

Thanks for the question.
        Will your drains be subject to forklift traffic? If yes the 10000 Series would be a good fit. Your starting depth would be 8" and end depth at just over 11" approx. on a 15 meter run.
        We also have a shallower drain called our 6000 Plus Series which can be designed for both non rated and forklift rated areas. The starting depth would be 4.5" and end depth would be just over 7.5" approx. on a 15 meter run.

Would you like to talk to one of our associates to get more information? We work with hundreds of brewers across the world.

Thank you,

Holden

Comment

Working...
        X