Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Partners / Head Brewer - Everett, Washington

Hello, ProBrewer Members.

The short story is I am looking for both Business Partners and a Head Brewer to help me get my business idea opened and be a part of it from the ground floor. If you are interested or know somebody that maybe interested, the long story and details are to follow.

I am in the process of opening up my own small business after burning out in the Information Technology industry where I have worked for the past 15+ years. My business idea is actually four businesses, with a couple additional ones on the "cool to have" list, within both the Craft Beer and Home Brewing industries.

To start out, I am planning to open a Homebrew and Wine Supplies store, which will provide fresh ingredients and equipment for our customers to make beer, wine, cider, mead, cheese, coffee, etc. at home. At the same time or shortly afterwards, I plan to open a Brew On Premises, which will allow customers to use our experience, equipment, and ingredients to make beer and wine that they can take home in a couple weeks to enjoy.

Once those parts of the business are running smoothly, I will be moving onto opening a Micro Brewery with its own Tasting Room that is all-ages and dog friendly. The Brewhouse will be in the 10 to 14-barrel range and we will probably be offering as many styles as possible to ensure a well-rounded brand. But, that is completely open up to discussion with our Head Brewer once they are hired. Down the road, I would also love to hire a couple more Head Brewers to make their own style specific brands, which will add onto our “house” brand that was created when the Micro Brewery first opened.

And, if I have not gone crazy yet, I would like to add on a Brew Pub with its own Kitchen that serves inhouse made Barbeque and other Pub style fares. The Brew Pub will provide table side service and have a restaurant feel; whereas, the Micro BreweryÂ’s Tasting Room will continue to offer a casual environment to grab a beer with your family, friends, and pups.

So, what do I have now? I have a completed business plan and financial projections for all four parts of the business, along with currently being in conversations with a couple local banks about getting SBA backed funding, to go along with self, partner, and investor funding, to open up the Homebrew and Wine Supplies, Brew On Premises, and Micro Brewery parts of the business. A second loan would be looked at when we are ready to open the Brew Pub to fund its build out and the kitchen equipment. I also already have two S-Corp entities created, one for the retail parts of the business and another for the initial beer brand, along with a decent amount of self-funding and friends and family interest in investing.

And, what am I looking for that caused me to create this post? I am a team of one right now and I know I cannot run this complex of a business without additional help and experience. I have a couple Business Advisers, but I am in need of one or two Business Partners to help me out and fill in the gaps in my experience, along with bringing in some funding for equity ownership in the overall business. I am also in need of a Head Brewer, which would be an employee and possibly an equity owner in the Brewery entity.

Please shoot me a private message if you are interested in hearing more about my business ideas, having a conversation over a beer or three about what we can offer each other, or just want to send me a good luck with not going crazy. We can switch over to email after the initial PM if that is easier, I just do not like posting my email address on a publicly accessible forum and have the spambots get a hold of them.

Cheers,

Erik Andresen
    Pacific Northwest Brewing Center, Inc.
    U-Neek Brewing Company

Thanks to those that replied on my post through private messages! I am still open to anybody else that is interested in having a conversation about my business idea and if it is something we may be able to work together to complete.

Please shoot me a private message if you are interested in hearing more about my business ideas over a couple beers or through email.

Cheers,

Erik Andresen
    Pacific Northwest Brewing Center, Inc.
    U-Neek Brewing Company

Comment

Working...
    X