Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand unload cans from pallet

Hi,

We just moved to printed cans. We manually feed a twist rinse, what's your setups/tricks to unload cans from the pallet without them to fall on the sides and not having to run around the pallet to grab cans to load the twist rinse?

Thanks

Some depaletizer like ska fab
    Automatic and manual depalletizers for unloading full and half-height pallets of empty aluminum cans, glass bottles/jars, and plastic, metal or fiberboard

Comment

Depalletizer is not an option, we do not have to space for it. We feed the cans horizontally in the twist rinse. I'm looking for a way to hold the cans on the pallet and move them towards the operator without having to walk around the pallet.

Comment

Originally posted by felixsth View Post
        Depalletizer is not an option, we do not have to space for it. We feed the cans horizontally in the twist rinse. I'm looking for a way to hold the cans on the pallet and move them towards the operator without having to walk around the pallet.

Some guys I know wrap foil around the can pallet and then create 2 pallets out of it since they are so high. You can then use a stick to move the cans to one side so you do not have to walk around it. I do it also this way since I can only grab the cans from one side.

Pictures here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...ExY3pMUEUzVW53

Dani

Comment

Hockey stick...

I've not seen any need for foil; we gently cut the plastic wrap around the layer of cans we wish to remove and then slide the top half-pallet onto a waiting empty pallet. Peel away the plastic wrap as we load our line. Use a hockey stick and a large plastic colander to collect a few dozen cans at a time from one position near the line entry. Able to keep up with a case per minute easily this way.
          Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
          X