Brewer with 6+ years looking for work in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer with 6+ years looking for work in Denver

I have been brewing professionally for 6+ years with managing a brewery, lead brewing, and packaging experience. I'm currently located in Lakewood, CO and looking for work within the area. Recently won Mid-size brewpub of the year with 2 silver medals at GABF.

Qualifications:
    -Wort production on multiple 15BBL systems
    -Lead brewer experience with recipe development, scheduling, ordering and planning
    -Detail note taking on brew/cellar logs
    -Maintain an organized and very clean work space
    -Packaging of beer including running a Meheen bottling line, 4 head 12oz bottler, and kegging rigg
    -Managing multiple yeast strains and handling
    -CIP of various brewery equipment
    -Rack clean and sour beer to barrels for aging and bottle conditioning
    -Provide weekly education for bartenders/servers on new beers and organize quarterly educational beer classes for staff
    -Clean kegs weekly on semiautomatic and manual Premier Stainless keg washer
    -Bartended in multiple taprooms and worked beer festivals
    -Work with multiple computer programs including Ekos, Restaurant 360, and numerous POS systems

I am very passionate about brewing clean craft beer. My goal is to join a brewery that I can help grow and grow with as a brewer and/or cellarman. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested and can send my resume and more info.
    Last edited by Rafikelley; 10-28-2019, 10:51 PM.

Brewer Wanted

If you would be interested in relocating, you appear to have the experience we desire. If interested, provide your personal email address and I will get back to you.

Originally posted by Rafikelley View Post
    I have been brewing professionally for 6+ years with managing a brewery, lead brewing, and packaging experience. I'm currently located in Lakewood, CO and looking for work within the area. Recently won Mid-size brewpub of the year with 2 silver medals at GABF.

Qualifications:
    -Wort production on multiple 15BBL systems
    -Lead brewer experience with recipe development, scheduling, ordering and planning
    -Detail note taking on brew/cellar logs
    -Maintain an organized and very clean work space
    -Packaging of beer including running a Meheen bottling line, 4 head 12oz bottler, and kegging rigg
    -Managing multiple yeast strains and handling
    -CIP of various brewery equipment
    -Rack clean and sour beer to barrels for aging and bottle conditioning
    -Provide weekly education for bartenders/servers on new beers and organize quarterly educational beer classes for staff
    -Clean kegs weekly on semiautomatic and manual Premier Stainless keg washer
    -Bartended in multiple taprooms and worked beer festivals
    -Work with multiple computer programs including Ekos, Restaurant 360, and numerous POS systems

I am very passionate about brewing clean craft beer. My goal is to join a brewery that I can help grow and grow with as a brewer and/or cellarman. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested and can send my resume and more info.

Comment

Working...
    X