Alcohol Removal for Beer - looking for US facility with equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol Removal for Beer - looking for US facility with equipment

SEARCHING for an existing brewery with dealcoholyzing equipment (vacuum distillation). To create Non Alcoholic beer. This is an exciting opportunity to enter the growing non-alcoholic beer sector and partner with a new business that is passionate about its potential and reinventing the category.

Ideal Requirements:

Brewery / facility with dealcoholyzing equipment and training to produce N/A
    Know how in the N/A sector and currently offering N/A products
    Excess Capacity & Interest to contract for a startup brand in order to sell into a new market / demographic in NYC

Minimum Requirements:

Brewery that is interested in the possibilities of N/A and would like to meet a business with capability to market / sell such product.
    Brewery with a desire to learn and motivation to push boundaries within the growing N/A category alongside our business.
    Talented brewing team willing to experiment and test different N/A methods & applications (stunted fermentation, cold crashing, alternative micro-organisms etc.) to create the best N/A craft beer available in the US.
    East Coast location is preferred.

Strong incentives will be offered to the brewery we partner with. I'm the founder, please send me a direct message or email me to learn more: adepury@gmail.com

Thank you

Alban
Working...
X