Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful Tri-State Area Brewer/ Brewery Owner Available for Consultation Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Tri-State Area Brewer/ Brewery Owner Available for Consultation Work!

Experienced, award-winning brewer Offering exceptional consultation services for existing brewery operations and new brewery projects ranging from 5bbl to 50bbl brewhouse capacity. Offering recipe creation/ improvement, management, procedural implementation, staffing & training, equipment installation, inventory/financial planning, product sourcing, brewery layout and design, General Contracting, Staffing services, Brand Development, artistic design, and much more!

Opened several notable and successful breweries in the Philadelphia Metro area in the last 10 years. Also Director of Brewing and Creative Ops/ Co-Owner of very successful beer company distributed to 18 states + 8 countries. Open schedule and able to commit to other new projects now! I have a lot of experience working for, building and opening brewery concepts from coast to coast. Long-term proven success and exceptional brewing quality and operational strategy!

I'd love to hear from you. Open to all types of projects, and willing to travel for the right projects. Interested parties, please feel free to check out my UpWork profile here: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/us...493ec3fdc85a4/ and contact me at steve@brasseriedecouverte.com for more detailed discussions and to work out a tailor-made plan for your project!
    Last edited by Decouverte; 12-27-2019, 11:13 AM.
Working...
X