inexpensive date coder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inexpensive date coder

We are beginning to hand can beers in house and need an inexpensive option to date our cans.

Any one have an option for a nano brewer that wont break the bank?

Grocery store price gun with date option. Amazon. Probably $50. Or a QL-700 label maker. $85.

How many cans per hour? What is Cheap? Are your cans printed? Do you need warning labels, etc anyways? More information is warranted for a good suggestion.

Comment

Price gun w date option? So every can would have a small date sticker on it? Hmm...

We are canning in between our mobile can dates. We have left over lables all the time and do small runs on the Mcs.

Will any thing print on the concave of the can like a date coder?

Comment

Monarch 1110

Proven on tens of thousands of can bottoms. Buy the best before stickers at U-line or anywhere else.
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Originally posted by BSBC View Post
          You can buy a date coder, but they will probably run you $1000+ for a reliable system. Smart Jet Plus? Domino A320i? Ska Fab? I've had a few Salty Lady's printed on by a Citronix CI3000? Those might be worth looking into depending on your budget and rate of use.

Comment

Coding

Originally posted by BSBC View Post
            Price gun w date option? So every can would have a small date sticker on it? Hmm...

We are canning in between our mobile can dates. We have left over lables all the time and do small runs on the Mcs.

There are any number of coders that willprint on can bottoms and I've done it many times. Contact me for details.

Comment

RNJet Date Coders are great solution for craft breweries. Maintenance free and not expensive. Contact me for more details.

Comment

Working...
              X