Experienced Brewer/Production Lead for hire - AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer/Production Lead for hire - AZ

Looking for an industry job in Arizona (Valley or Further North but prefer to stay out of Flag)

Have 5+ years production experience with craft beer and cider in a variety of roles; packaging, cellaring, brewing/fermenting on various systems ranging from 7bbl to 30bbl. I have participated and developed skills in all aspects of the brewing process including recipe development, raw material inventory, lab work, barrel aging, filtration and various types of packaging. I have direct experience with set up and maintenance of canning and bottling equipment and am also a mechanic and welder by trade. My experience has given me insight into production scheduling, brewery staging for future growth, maintenance schedules and equipment troubleshooting, in addition to of course crafting creative original recipes and improving existing flagships and brewing processes. I would be interested in start ups needing an experienced hand to get the ball rolling or an established facility in need of a dependable lead.

Resume, Portfolio, and References available, please comment and message. Thank you for your interest, cheers!
    Last edited by theholliday01; 01-13-2020, 10:34 AM.

Position Available

We are hiring a Head Brewer/Production Manager at Arizona Wilderness. Send over your resume at azwbeer.com/jobs.

Comment

Working...
    X