Looking for job in Brewery/Beer Sales - Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for job in Brewery/Beer Sales - Portland, OR

I am a recent Assistant Brewer at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery and it’s two sister locations, Riverworks Brewing Co. and Lafayette Brewing Co., all in downtown Buffalo, NY. I started this job with a passion for the growing industry and, being a home brewer, wanted to dive in to a new career. I have worked in many parts of the industry, including bartending and front of the house, and cellar work, up until this position.

I graduated from Baruch College in New York City in 2013 and pursued a degree in Business Communication and Graphic Design. I have traveled to the Pacific Northwest in search of a full-time position in which I can further my career in the beer industry.

I am seeking a career in beer sales Portland, OR. I have experience in retail sales, management and customer service, which will transfer well to a position such as this. I also have professional brewing experience and am very knowledgeable in many aspects of the industry. My skills, experience, passion, and eagerness to learn will allow me to excel at your company.

My love of adventure and all nature has to offer has brought me to relocating to this area. It is important to me to enjoy the area that surrounds me while I focus on continuing my career and exploring my capabilities in the industry. I am looking for a company that balances hard work with a vibrant social life and room for exploration. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Resume is attached.

Cheers,
    Alex Maglio
    Attached Files
Working...
X