Brewing Consultant with over 10 Years of Experience - Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing Consultant with over 10 Years of Experience - Southern California

Based out of Orange County, I am an experienced craft Brewery and Business Consultant. With over 10 years of commercial brewing experience, specializing in the startup and expansion of small breweries. I have personally worked on brew houses ranging from 3bbl to 120bbl in size and everthing in between. I have intimate knowledge of proper brewing, sanitation, training, raw materials handling, and safety practices. Having worked with breweries and brewpubs of all sizes and systems, assisting and advising with a variety of brewing and business aspects including:

-Startup and Expansion Equipment selection
    -Brewery layout and functionality
    -Construction and Expansion Management
    -Recipe Design
    -Budgeting and Forcasting
    -Streamlining and Improving Existing Processes
    -Training Staff
    -Proper Documentation
    -Proper Safety Standards and Procedures
    -Proper SOP Development (both process and safety related)
    -Raw Material and Chemical Selection
    -Trouble Shooting
    -Draft System Maintenance and Care
    -Proper Beer Serving and Storing Techniques

I am based out of Orange County but can travel based on my clients need. Free initial consultation. I offer very reasonable rates depending on scope, time, and (potential) travel needed. I will work to meet your breweries unique goals. My aim is to ensure that you produce clean, consistent, world class beer every time while avoiding unnecessary headaches and pitfalls of opening and operating a brewery!

For a full list of Services offered visit www.plato.beer You can also contact me by email at derek@plato.beer
Working...
X