Craftmaster Stainless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftmaster Stainless

Looking to possibly purchase some tanks. Has anyone used there equipment? Pros or Cons? Haven’t seen any of there equipment locally just wondering if people that have bought from them in the past has had good or bad experiences

we bought the keg washer and its ok. Been a bit of a challenge and if i had to do it over again i wouldn't buy it. The machine works most of the time but it takes a lot of baby sitting. Ryan is responsive but since they don't actually have a manual for the machine it leads me to believe that they are a sketchy fly-by night company.
    Tim Eichinger
    Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

The keg washer is a new product however their tanks are great. Delivery included in sales price and always provides extra parts. Extra check valves for the carb stones, tc gaskets and clamps. Inspected and great customer service. Tanks are their specialty. Nice stackable lagering tanks. Go check out their shop and you will have no doubt. Then stop by Burning Barrel right after and check out their bad ass BrewBilt brewhouse! Of course their CraftMaster Stainless tanks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X