From contract Brewing to self owned Brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From contract Brewing to self owned Brewery

Hi guys! I am currently contract brewing at a facility and looking to shift to our own facility in the next 15 months - this is mainly because of capacity constraints and inability to brew different beers at a time.
    While the experience with contract brewing has been enriching and I have a fairly good idea of what I want my brewery to be like, I need help designing my own brewery - for queries related to flooring to equipment to boiler specs etc. Is there any checklist or a guide or any literature that I can read that'll help me solve these queries? I want to avoid hiring a consultant and design my space on my own.

Thanks!

Hi Gap,

Designing a brewery can be very simple or very complex depending on your business plans.

We are all experienced brewers here at Stout Tanks and Kettles and love talking with you about your brewery plans. The only thing you pay for is equipment bought. So if you need some solid advice and want to talk with brewers give us a call or email.

503-372-9580
    support@stouttanks.com

Cheers,
    Mike Paladino
    Brewery Design Consultant

The Craft Brewery Experts:
    Beer, Kombucha, Wine, Cider, Mead, Cold Brew Coffee
    503-372-9580 (Office)
    503-766-3206 (Direct)

WATCH OUR FRESH HOPS VIDEO – “HOP FARM TO GLASS”
    Hop harvest is the only time of year to make fresh hop beer. Stout Tanks and Threshold Brewing and Blending team up to bring you this fresh hop treat.Turn th...

Comment

Working...
    X