Thread: No plumbing at bar.. problem?

No plumbing at bar.. problem?

I do not have any plumbing at the bar area. I will have two kegerators, probably a spill bucket and a bucket of hot soapy water. It’s not really an option to run plumbing.

Are there things i need to think about or something im missing? Are there alternatives?

Thanks!

Phil

Im just putting my place together now. So I'm not an authority. But you need a 3 bay sink and a hand washing sink with hot and cold water for a bar. I'm having my concrete foundation floor cut to have water and drainage put in now. Wasn't an option.

That is pretty much a health code fail everywhere. Might not need the 3 compartment sink (we did) but a wash sink minimum.

I would agree with the others. Hand wash sink and 3 compartment sink are required, no exceptions.

We have installed sump/digesters with overhead discharge to join existing plumbing in one such situation here. Proper plumbing/venting of drains is required in all such situations. It is not ideal, but can be plausible/acceptable. Good luck.

Pax.

Liam
    Liam McKenna
    www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Exactly what liam says. You get a sump pump and pump it up and then out to your waste system via gravity Plan on a 3 sink and hand sink. Dump sink is nice to have as well.