Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump suggestions for Meheen Bottle Rinser

Hey all,
    I recently bought a used (2012) M6 with the standard bottle rinser. It didn't come with a pump however, and I was wondering if someone could give me a suggestion on a good pump to use for this. Also, what type of sanitizer works best for this, Iodine based, PAA, or what? Will be bottling sparkling water with it. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by stltom View Post
    Hey all,
    I recently bought a used (2012) M6 with the standard bottle rinser. It didn't come with a pump however, and I was wondering if someone could give me a suggestion on a good pump to use for this. Also, what type of sanitizer works best for this, Iodine based, PAA, or what? Will be bottling sparkling water with it. Thanks in advance!
    Our Meheen of that era came with a Beckett G535C Submersible pump for both CIP and bottle rinsing. We use PAA to rinse ours.

Cheers,
    jeff
    Jeff Rosenmeier (Rosie)
    Chairman of the Beer
    Lovibonds Brewery Ltd
    Henley-on-Thames, Englandshire
    W: www.lovibonds.com
    F: LovibondsBrewery
    T: @Lovibonds

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie View Post
      Our Meheen of that era came with a Beckett G535C Submersible pump for both CIP and bottle rinsing. We use PAA to rinse ours.

Cheers,
      jeff
      That's great info. I'll search out a Beckett and since I already have PAA that's great as well. Appreciate the help!
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X