Keg Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

please can i get the same information? i am also in the same situation.

josh
    Tchequebec Brewery

Comment

Originally posted by GlacierBrewing
      I had a TTB audit this summer. So far, so good . The TTB agent informed me that we ARE required to have the gov warning, brewery name, brewery address STUCK onto each keg. We went to our local Sign Pro shop where they were able to print a simple label with all that info onto a "weather-proof" label. They were also able to painlessly number each on so I can number all my kegs in the process.
      Just those 3 things? Warning--Name--Address?
      And keg collers are still cool for the rest?
      Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
      tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
      "Your results may vary"

Comment

Template

I know this is a pretty ancient thread, but I am looking for a keg collar template as well.

Thanks guys!
        chris@cocoabeachbrewingcompany.com

Comment

Hey Folks,

There's a simpler solution:

Just got back from the CBC where TTB rep gave a presentation and I asked a lot of questions speciffically about this. AND learned a simple round sticker with just the brewery name, location, beer name and ABV adheared to a plastic cap over the sanke valve is acceptable (this is what I saw on a keg from New Belgium see attachment). A separate legible gov't warning label adhered to the keg also needs to be present! This seems easier than gluing NOT setting (they mentioned this specifically) a keg ring on.
          Attached Files
          Page Buchanan
          House of Brews
          Madison, WI

Comment

Working...
          X