ME TOO Please!!!

Gooseandd@aol.com

Comment

Keg Collar Template

Are the flood gates still open?? Me too please

-Big Al

bigal@bigalbrewing.com

Comment

I got so busy I am not sure if I wrote you back that the attachment didn't come through (this was months ago). If you could resend?
        jaime (at) coastbrewing.com

Bet you were wondering were your shirt was! Sorry!
        COAST Brewing Company

Comment

ttb label

Any chance i can still get the label. gmartin3@hotmail.com. Thanks

Comment

I would be very happy if I could get a copy of that template as well. Send me your address as well and I'll make sure that Shirt gets in the mail. If you have a color preference let me know.

email: brad.knoke@hubcitybrewingcompany.com
            BJ Knoke
            Hub City Brewing Company
            "The Largest Microbrewery In Stanley, Iowa"

Comment

Is there somewhere on this site where this could be posted? It seems like things similar to this would be useful to many. A resource for legal information perhaps?
              Last edited by barrelman; 09-03-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Me too...

Has this been posted on the website? If not, I too would like this. Thanks!

acsilver877@yahoo.com

Comment

I've posted a generic keg ring to my blog. You should be able to copy the jpeg from there. I also have as a pdf file that's too large to post here. PM me if the one on my blog won't work.

I wear a size large hoodie or t-shirt and am partial to logoed skull caps.
                  Cheers & I'm out!
                  David R. Pierce
                  NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
                  POB 343
                  New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Thanks David and good luck!
                    Dave
                    Glacier Brewing Company
                    406-883-2595
                    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

keg label template

I could use one as well if you have a chance.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lbc llc
                        I could use one as well if you have a chance.
                        Thanks!
                        Go up to my last post and click the link blog. There is a fairly high res version there that can be scaled to size.
                        Cheers & I'm out!
                        David R. Pierce
                        NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
                        POB 343
                        New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Keg Label Adhesive

We have been informed by Mircostar that the TTB now requires keg labels to adhere to the kegs. Our contact with the TTB confirmed this. His response:

27 CFR 7.28 (d) “All labels shall be affixed to containers of malt beverages in such a manner that they cannot be removed without the thorough application of water or other solvents.”

Is anyone else using keg labels with adhesive? If so where are you sourcing them?

Thanks,

dave

Comment

I don't see how they can require this. Especially if you use Microstar as you don't always get the same turn of kegs. Then depending on what style your filling the keg with you'd be out there removing labels. I could understand a general label that you would put on the side of the kegs with your business info and a statement that says "contains alcohol" , "malt beverage".

This requirement below sounds like something that would apply to bottles.

27 CFR 7.28 (d) “All labels shall be affixed to containers of malt beverages in such a manner that they cannot be removed without the thorough application of water or other solvents.”

Maybe I'm missing something!?

Comment

I had a TTB audit this summer. So far, so good . The TTB agent informed me that we ARE required to have the gov warning, brewery name, brewery address STUCK onto each keg. We went to our local Sign Pro shop where they were able to print a simple label with all that info onto a "weather-proof" label. They were also able to painlessly number each on so I can number all my kegs in the process.
                              Glacier Brewing Company
                              406-883-2595
                              info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

We too had an audit this year...went OK...but we were hit hard with this whole adheres keg label deal! ALL keg labels have to adhere personal and Microstar, now microstar have to have a special style only coming from one guy ($.18 ea). So looking at Glaciers post I like the idea of saving money with a one time sticker and using all the keg rings I still have! But is it allowed? Or is anyone else got ideas on how to work this out?

Comment

Working...
                                X