CASK depalletizer not removing sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASK depalletizer not removing sheet

Our cask depalletizer will not remove the sheets fully between can layers . Sometimes it will go halfway, sometimes a quarter ways . Any insight appreciated thanks !

Does it use suction cups to grab the tier sheets? If so, check the vacuum generator, lines and any filters. Cardboard dust clogs these pretty quickly, reducing the vacuum.

If it's new, contact the manufacturer.
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by TGTimm View Post
      Does it use suction cups to grab the tier sheets? If so, check the vacuum generator, lines and any filters. Cardboard dust clogs these pretty quickly, reducing the vacuum.

If it's new, contact the manufacturer.
      Yea it's the suction cups . I'll take a look thanks !

Comment

Our depal--made by GRX--did not have a filter between the cups and the vacuum generator, so I added one. I was having to clean the vac. gen. too frequently, which was a PITA due to its location.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-01-03 001 Depal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	191839

It's the little white capsule in the clear line.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TGTimm; 02-07-2019, 01:02 PM.
        Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
        Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Why can't I delete an attachment? Ignore last image.
          Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
          Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkBrewingCo View Post
            Our cask depalletizer will not remove the sheets fully between can layers . Sometimes it will go halfway, sometimes a quarter ways . Any insight appreciated thanks !
            By not removing the sheets fully do you mean that the can pusher in not retracting all the way or is it retracting all the way but dropping the sheet halfway through the cycle?

Comment

Our Cask Support Team is Here to Help!

Originally posted by NewarkBrewingCo View Post
              Hello!
              This is Dawn from Team Cask. Our Support team would be happy to help you out with your depal questions. We can be reached at: Support@cask.com or 1-800-661-8443, Option 4.

Alternatively, I'd be happy to make an introduction - you can reach me directly at: dawn.lutz@cask.com

Hope to talk to you soon!
              Dawn
              Customer Success Manager
              Cask Global Canning Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Gbbc View Post
                By not removing the sheets fully do you mean that the can pusher in not retracting all the way or is it retracting all the way but dropping the sheet halfway through the cycle?
                Yea that's exactly what it was doing . Took the filter off and gave it a good blast of compressed air and works perfectly again . Thanks every one !

Comment

Working...
                X