No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought from Prettech Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought from Prettech Canada?

We are looking to purchase a 2 vessel 10BBL steam brewhouse, cellar tanks, etc and have gone over quotes from 20+ suppliers. Prettech's pricing was very competitive but I am not finding any reviews on their equipment. I am not aware of any breweries in our region using them either. Has anyone had any experience with them? Please do not respond if you are a supplier.
    Cheers,
    Thomas

Originally posted by whistlehop View Post
    We are looking to purchase a 2 vessel 10BBL steam brewhouse, cellar tanks, etc and have gone over quotes from 20+ suppliers. Prettech's pricing was very competitive but I am not finding any reviews on their equipment. I am not aware of any breweries in our region using them either. Has anyone had any experience with them? Please do not respond if you are a supplier.
    Cheers,
    Thomas
    I attempted to get a quote from them but they appeared to be a little shady (and offshore) so I ran away quickly.

Comment

Do Not

I'm sorry to say just go with the Proven builders on this size design.
      Portland Kettleworks or Newlands, Premiere, They have always had great customer service and solid equipment. They always welcome you to the Shop to inspect operations and fabrication. That is what you want in a fabricator.

Lance
      Rebel Malting Co
      Reno, Nevada USA

Comment

Originally posted by nohandslance View Post
        I'm sorry to say just go with the Proven builders on this size design.
        Portland Kettleworks or Newlands, Premiere, They have always had great customer service and solid equipment. They always welcome you to the Shop to inspect operations and fabrication. That is what you want in a fabricator.

Lance
        Rebel Malting Co
        Reno, Nevada USA
        Thank you for your feedback Lance and "Freshwater". We are considering waiting until the CBC in April to see brew houses from different companies first hand.
        Cheers,
        Thomas

Comment

Yeah i made the mistake of purchasing from this crook.

Stay clear

Comment

Originally posted by George Rice View Post
            Yeah i made the mistake of purchasing from this crook.

Stay clear
            We are considering using Prettech for our brewhouse and tanks as well as planning a visit to ther China manufacturing facility.

Would you mind sending me a DM or email at INFO AT nin27ales dot com with some more information on your experience?

thanks

lucas

Comment

Working...
            X