Kreyer Chiller (Chilly 25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kreyer Chiller (Chilly 25)

In our 5bbl brewery we have a Kreyer Chilly 25 2,4kw cooler which can cool from +10 to +25 degrees celsius. Description here

Most sites selling this (discontinued now) claims it can be modded to go down to -10 celsius with glycol

My question is: is it as easy as just swapping the PID/Temp-controller? Since this is "locked" between +10-25 degrees

Cheers!

Kristian
    RAUS Brewery
    Northern Norway

Originally posted by rausKristian View Post
    In our 5bbl brewery we have a Kreyer Chilly 25 2,4kw cooler which can cool from +10 to +25 degrees celsius. Description here

Most sites selling this (discontinued now) claims it can be modded to go down to -10 celsius with glycol

My question is: is it as easy as just swapping the PID/Temp-controller? Since this is "locked" between +10-25 degrees

Cheers!

Kristian
    RAUS Brewery
    Northern Norway
    I had an opposite problem with my chilly 45. I wasn't able to get the temperature above 25 F because the program has it locked out. Even though you can change the temperature unit, the range stays the same.

You should be able to switch your units to F, and then go down to 10 F, which is -12 C

If you have any problems, you can download the manuals from morewinepro.

Comment

Originally posted by AmbrosiaOrchard View Post
      I had an opposite problem with my chilly 45. I wasn't able to get the temperature above 25 F because the program has it locked out. Even though you can change the temperature unit, the range stays the same.

You should be able to switch your units to F, and then go down to 10 F, which is -12 C

If you have any problems, you can download the manuals from morewinepro.
      -Go Here: https://www.morebeer.com/products/kr...illy-45-1.html

-Download the quick start picture guide.

-You will see that it notes the max and min limits for temperature are the same for C and F. You will have to get used to see F on your screen.

Comment

Working...
      X