Brewery Internship Available With Chicago Area Microbrewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Internship Available With Chicago Area Microbrewery

We're a production microbrewery located in the Chicago area looking for a brewing school graduate or current student (or someone with experience in a small production brewery) for a 2-3 month unpaid internship We're looking for a self-starter who can think on his/her feet and who understands that working in a brewery involves a lot of hard work and a lot of cleaning. The right person for this opportunity will gain a lot of hands on experience, including participating in brewing on brew days. Our intent is that this will become a paid position after the internship period if the fit is right. During the internship period there will be opportunities to earn some money by working in our taproom.

Please send a private message through probrewer with your phone number included if you're interested in learning more.

Cheers!

Brewery Intership

Hey there,
    This sounds like a great opportunity, I'd love to hear more! I'm a graduate of The Siebel Insitute and Doemans Academy. I'm currently living in Minneapolis but have been looking to relocate and could on very short notice. Get back to me whenever you can. Thanks!

Austin Myhran
    612-644-0379

Sorry about replying to the thread but your inbox is full.

Comment

Working...
    X