Brewer/Cellarman, Cool Springs Brewery, Franklin TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer/Cellarman, Cool Springs Brewery, Franklin TN

Cool Springs Brewery in Franklin TN is expanding.

CSB is making the transition from brewpub to production brewery. We are currently brewing on a 7bbl system and will be expanding with a 4 vessel automated 30bbl brewhouse.

The position is part time to begin and will transition to full time in 6 months time. When the production brewery opens, an opportunity will be to move with the brewmaster to the production site.

All Applicants should:

1) Have a four-year college degree. Formal brewing education is a plus.

2) Have at least 1 year of paid experience in commercial brewing, preferably with a production background.

3) Have excellent computer skills and a high level of competence with Microsoft Office.

4) Be able to use basic lab equipment, Zahm and Nagel Co2 Volume Meter, ATP meter, DO meter, and Microscope.

5) Must enjoy physical work and be able to lift 55 lbs. repeatedly.

6) Have strong problem solving skills.

7) Have a passion for producing quality craft beers.

8) Have excellent communication skills in regards to mangers, customers and staff.

9) Understand SOP’s regarding all manufacturing and sanitation standards.

The candidate must be willing to perform all aspects of the brewing job. Some shifts will be brewing, some will be working cellar. Job duties include (but are not limited to): wort production, CIP fermenters and brite tanks, filtration on a DE filter, packaging on a 6 head 22oz bomber manual machine, lab work, yeast management, chemical management, brewhouse maintenance and barrel maintenance.

We have a good time at CSB, but we take pride in producing some of the best beer in the area. We play with wild yeast, crazy ingredients, and lots of barrels. If you think you are the right candidate, email your cover letter and resume to derrick (at) coolspringsbrewery.com

Pay will be DOE.
    Last edited by bfdd; 01-30-2014, 10:01 PM. Reason: change title

Cover Letter/Resume sent

Dear Cool Springs Brewery,

I have submitted my cover letter and resume to the email listed in the post above regarding the Brewer/Cellerman position.

I have been a patron of Cool Springs Brewery since it opened and I am excited to hear about its expansion.

I look forward to speaking with you regarding this opportunity.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X