Philly has Quality Assurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly has Quality Assurance

As shown by the empathy of the Eagles fans toward injured Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, the people of Philly have quality, I can assure you of that! Philly also has lots of quality breweries and I with a quality assurance background would really enjoy being on your team! Wow, all these allusions and plays on words is killing me! You too, I bet. And yet another! Seriously folks, I'm a pretty good homebrewer with experience in a professional brewery environment as well as the laboratory and would like to bring my experience to a local brewery in a role of head brewer or Quality Assurance manager because frankly, you are going to have brew recipes all laid out already and I have incredible organizational skills as well as am a pretty good people person. If you want to do R&D, I am no stranger to that as well being in that role at my present job working with Lactobacillus and other cultures in meats and sausages. Much of my everyday duties are also organoleptic inspection; visual, aroma, taste, texture and other sensory evaluations just like in beer. It would not take much to train me into a great leadership role.

As for Philly, I love it here and want very much to stay here. I own a home with a great woodshop in the back where I work on wooden boats and restore antique cars, as well as brew a half decent brew, including my gluten free experiments (I promise to take it easy on the coriander). I'm grounded here but not rooted. I lived in Portland, Oregon for ten years where I truly delved into the craft beer movement thinking that P-Town was the crux of craft beer. In fact, I plodded around Philly for a long while under that guise, but when I found the people in the brewing community so open here in Philly I learned that it is better here! Ha! Is that a challenge? Read between the lines. I'm interested in taking what I can from the food industry and applying it to a craft that I really love. The brewing community is full of people with that same love and that is what makes it so great! I bet GABF is just a little bit better than a sausage convention would be! Oh that is so wrong on so many levels, but true. Avoid the innuendo and you get what I mean.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you are interested in learning more about me, shoot me an email and maybe we can have a tete a' tete over a beer some time. If the uploaded resume doesn't open for you, let me know. snull37@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sean
    Sean Null Resume.doc
    There is no 'Me' in Beer. Not yet anyway!
Working...
X