Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative West coast brewer looking for his dream system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative West coast brewer looking for his dream system.

I have 3 years professional experience as a brewer on a 20bbl system, at a brewery that did over 15k bbls last year. Over 2000 batches under my belt in every aspect of the brewhouse, from keg washing, to wort production. Currently at a hop forward production facility, that has a few brands with cult like followings, but have knowledge and passion in many other styles. Have worked in distribution, sales, and delivery of beer before transitioning in into the brewhouse. Deep roots in fun, experimental homebrews, with every recipe always backed by tried and proven methods to great beer. I am as of right now looking for a new opportunity, a position where I can really let my creative side take control, while at the same time bring to the table a lineup of great core beers. I want to work for a company that knows as much as beer is a business, it is also a art, one where the canvas has unlimited possibilities.

I am passionate, hard working, ambitious and creative. Searching for a brewpub, or small production brewery that needs someone to take the helm of day to day operations on. Wanting to relocate to almost anywhere on the West coast. Resume and references upon request, please email me at elimin8ion@gmail.com

Thank you
    -Mike Brady

Please send resume

Hello Mike, can you please send resume to jaime@figmtnbrew.com? We would like to consider you for an open position
    Sincerely
    Jaime Dietenhofer

Comment

Please contact us

Check out our Brewmaster position post under help wanted for Christian Moerlein Brewing Co. Send resume to info@christianmoerlein.com

Comment

Originally posted by FigMtnBrewer View Post
        Hello Mike, can you please send resume to jaime@figmtnbrew.com? We would like to consider you for an open position
        Sincerely
        Jaime Dietenhofer

Resume sent.

Comment

I'll take a resume

Send me one and lets talk. We emailed each other off and on today.
          We are a small production brewery looking for someone to just like you.

Comment

Working...
          X