Experienced Brewer/Salesman in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer/Salesman in Colorado

I have recently relocated to Boulder County from Ohio and I am looking to get back into the beer scene.

I have considerable experience in all aspects that come with operating a small scale
    commercial brewery and a thorough knowledge of the processes and procedures that promote a safe
    work enviorment as well as create an excellent product. I consider myself to be professional,
    dependable, considerate and hard-working in any working enviorment.

My duties have included everything from grinding grain, mashing and sparging by hand,
    hop additions to yeast-management, sanitation and bottle-conditioning and everything in between.
    I have experience with both electric and propane all- grain brewing systems. I have experience brewing
    everything from Pilsners to India Pale Ales to Belgian Sours to Hard Ciders.

Besides brewing, I am very passionate about sales. I love talking to people, especially about beer.
    I have worked on both sides of craft brew sales being both a seller and a buyer. Ideally, I am looking for a
    brewing or sales/marketing oppurtunity to get my foot in the door and prove what I am capable of.
    Please contact me for my resume and/or references.

tyoder25@gmail.com
    Last edited by tyoder25; 02-03-2015, 12:49 PM.
Working...
X