Brewer with experience seeking new opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer with experience seeking new opportunities

I have 13 yrs experience working in all aspects of the brewing business. The past 4 yrs have been a head brewer at a pub/production facility (1000 BBL). Have worked in a large production facility (100,000 BBL), a mid size brewery (5000 BBL) and a small production facility (1000 BBL)

I am looking to stay in the midwest but will go anywhere if the opportunity is right.

What I am looking for in a prospective employer
    -Financially stable and focused business plan
    -Eagerness to grow the business
    -Knowledge of managing a business and growing it
    -a fair salary with yearly reviews
    -potential for shares of company
    -I would prefer a brewpub/production setting but am flexible
    -someone able to supply me with the best support financially and equipment wise for me to succeed

What you will get from me
    -A loyal (to a fault) hard worker
    -A very approachable brewer good with the marketing/festival side
    -Knowledge of recipe formulation, developed over 30 recipes in past 4 yrs that are in seasonal rotation brewed over 300 batches in past 4 yrs
    -someone that cares about consistency in all aspects of the production side
    -someone that has written SOP's and trained people using those. Plus have brought through Siebel grads and others through apprenticeship programs
    -Ability to run a filter
    -Barrel aging program knowledge, just starting a sour program so light knowledge there
    -not afraid to scrub the floors as well as revel in the success
    -I lead by example

If interested please email
    toowuin@yahoo.com

Hi toowuin. Are you still looking for a new opportunity? If so, pls see our head brewer ad for Byway Brewing Company in Hammond, IN (30 min from downtown Chicago, 10 mins from Three Floyds). We're a well-funded start-up that's looking for a candidate with your credentials. We're breaking ground on a new facility next week and hope to be open in Oct. But the position would begin prior to that with pilot batch experimentation. We'll have a 20-bbl Sprinkman brewhouse and looking for someone to lead the entire production area. Our initial footprint is 10,000 sf with the ability to expand another 10,000 sf should the right brewer take us to those production levels. If you're interested, pls contact me at dave@bywaybrewing.beer so we can exchange more information.
    Rgds,
    -Dave

Comment

Working...
    X