Experienced Head Brewer/Production Manager looking for a new opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer/Production Manager looking for a new opportunity

Experienced Head Brewer/Production Manager located in the midwest is looking for a new challenge and opportunity. Over the course of the last 10 years, I've worked in breweries of various sizes and also have more than 5+ years of brewery management experience. Please send a PM for my resume.

General Manager

We are looking for a full time brewer for our Brew Pub. We have a 12/barrel system and a full service restaurant. We want someone who can also market our beer and establish a firm presence in other establishments.

We are in Michigan

Comment

Seeking Brewer

We are currently seeking a Head Brewer for a 10bbl project located in the Mid West producing mainly Lagers. If you are still looking for a new opportunity please contact me. hans@breweryhelp.com

Comment

request for resume

Hi, please send resume to js@schutze-inc.com

Comment

"
          HEAD BREWER SOUGHT FOR BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, UNIQUE BREWERY

Visit our website at www.serbhumbrewery.com

Ser Bhum Brewery in the Capital city of THIMPHU, BHUTAN in the beautiful Himalayas is looking for a Head Brewer to lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of its brand new, state of the art 20 BBL Craft Brewery in its brand new building.

The Brewery will be fully commissioned in the Spring, 2016 and tested by an expert brewing team, and the Head Brewer shall participate in the commissioning.

Three initial recipes have been developed for the Brewery first three products which are described on the above website.

This is a full-time, one-year assignment with a potential option to renew or extend the contract.
          Applicants should be available to start by February or March, 2016. Salary is negotiable.

Send your resume and cover letter to: karma@serbhumbrewery.com
          "

Comment

Brewer needed in Naples Florida

RipTide Brewing Company In Naples Florida is an amazing taproom with a new 10BBL system. We have only been open for a month and plan grow and expand. We are looking for a head brewer with experience. Please email me if you might be interested and have a resume. Thanks! Norm@RipTideBrewingCompany.com

Originally posted by ArtofWar13 View Post
            Experienced Head Brewer/Production Manager located in the midwest is looking for a new challenge and opportunity. Over the course of the last 10 years, I've worked in breweries of various sizes and also have more than 5+ years of brewery management experience. Please send a PM for my resume.

Comment

Big Storm Brewery - Sunny Florida

Hello,

We have some positions with Big Storm Brewery you might be interested in.. Are you interested in the Clearwater, Florida area? Big Storm is one of the fastest growing Breweries in Florida and we are expanding rapidly with state of the art equipment!

My e-mail is lindsay.kitrys@austin-colby.com

Comment

head Brewer City Steam Brewery

Brewmaster for City Steam -Connecticut’s Premier Brewpub and Brewery
                Our legendary Brewmaster Ron Page is retiring from full time work at City Steam Brewery- a 15 barrel brewpub in Hartford Ct. Ron was the opening Brewmaster and has been the only Brewmaster at City Steam since it opened in 1997. Ron developed City Steam’s signature beer- Naughty Nurse and most recently Naughty Nurse IPA, amongst up to a hundred other styles. Ron was also a pioneer in the development of the craft brewing industry in Ct.
                Under Ron’s tutelage you will learn from one of the premier brewmasters in New England. In addition to brewing beer for City Steam, the Brewmaster will also supervise the contract brewing of packaged beer that is currently distributed in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Ron will remain as a consultant and be there to guide the new brewmaster and the growth of new brands.
                We are looking for an ambitious, talented and experienced person to assume the Brewmaster title. Applicant must have experience in brewing and supervising at a brewpub or brewery and have a keen sense of analyzing mechanical problems. Brewmaster will also be involved in marketing and attending brewfests, etc.
                This is an immediate opening. Salary and benefit package to be discussed. Email resume, dates of employment, educational background and references to jay@citysteam.biz.

Comment

Looking for a Person like You

YOU: a top notch master brewer or upcoming master brewer who is looking to do one of the following: make a change from your current employment, step up into the next phase of your career, or just looking to consult on a new project. Your strengths are that you: think outside of the box, get off on solving problems and handling challenges, are not afraid to work to make things happen, and are experienced in all phases of brewery operations from planning the layout to the creation of the best recipes in the world. You are a person who wants to build and be part of an award winning brewery and team, and if not already, looking to be, like us, a major player in the craft beer industry.

US: an existing California brewery that is moving into a new phase in concept and capacity and is looking for that person listed above. We are in the process of structuring this expansion and we have the resources and the drive to propel us to that next level. If you are or think you are the person we are looking for, send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you are that person, and please remember, passion, drive and creativity are what motivate us.

Please send your information to carl@rpmbizsite.com

Comment

Please send resume and references if you are interested in the following perameters:

Head and only brewmaster plus a part time helper . 15 bbl system
                    1500 bbls in house 4000 thru contract brewing of our bottles and cans . Distributing in three states.
                    1000/wk plus sharing of city steam profits, health ins etc = $55-60,000/yr

Comment

Brewer job in New Orleans

Hi - we're adding to our young team. Lots of opportunity for creative license. Shoot me your resume if it sounds interesting: http://discussions.probrewer.com/sho...in-New-Orleans

Comment

Working...
                      X