Experienced brewer seeking new opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer seeking new opportunities

I'm currently a brewer in Wisconsin seeking advancement, new opportunities, and new experiences in the industry. There has been limited work available currently in Wisconsin as such I am willing to relocate, preferably to the South Eastern US area.

I have three years of production brewery experience where we've eclipsed the 35,000 barrel mark each year and are looking to top 45,000 this year on a 50bbl system. I have experience in all facets of production, which include brewing, cellaring, and packaging(bottles and kegs)

If interested in my skills and enthusiastic work ethic please email me: crisee1229@gmail.com

Brewer

We are looking for a brewer to run our 10 bbl brewpub in Northern Illinois.
    Call me if interested.
    815-713-5789

Comment

Originally posted by dcarlyle View Post
      We are looking for a brewer to run our 10 bbl brewpub in Northern Illinois.
      Call me if interested.
      815-713-5789
      When would be the best time to reach you?

Comment

I am available any time after 9:00 am today.

Comment

Head Brewer - North Pier Brewing Company

Hi -

We are opening a microbrewery in Southwest Michigan. The brewery is located less than a mile from Lake Michigan and in the heart of a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course. For additional information, please see our job posting: http://goo.gl/NW2uZB

If you have an interest in this position, please email me at jay@northpierbrewing.com. I look forward to chatting with you.

Thanks!
          Jay

Comment

"
            HEAD BREWER SOUGHT FOR BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, UNIQUE BREWERY

Visit our website at www.serbhumbrewery.com

Ser Bhum Brewery in the Capital city of THIMPHU, BHUTAN in the beautiful Himalayas is looking for a Head Brewer to lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of its brand new, state of the art 20 BBL Craft Brewery in its brand new building.

The Brewery will be fully commissioned in the Spring, 2016 and tested by an expert brewing team, and the Head Brewer shall participate in the commissioning.

Three initial recipes have been developed for the Brewery first three products which are described on the above website.

This is a full-time, one-year assignment with a potential option to renew or extend the contract.
            Applicants should be available to start by February or March, 2016. Salary is negotiable.

Send your resume and cover letter to: karma@serbhumbrewery.com
            "

Comment

Working...
            X