Full-time assistant brewer needed in Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full-time assistant brewer needed in Northern California

Start-up brewery located in Placer County (outside of Sacramento) is looking for a full-time assistant brewer. The position will require, but is not limited to: lifting 55lb sacks of grain, milling, hauling spent grain, brewhouse operations, following SOPs, recording brewing logs, weighing malts and hops, cleaning and sanitizing various equipment, CIP tanks, cleaning and filling kegs, and other cellar operations.

We prefer someone with experience or education, or both, but this can be an entry level position for the right candidate (e.g., experienced homebrewer). Candidate should be a self-motivated individual who can both follow directions as well as think for themselves. Quality is #1 and the candidate MUST be passionate about making great craft beer. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a start-up company.

Looking to bring someone on within a few weeks. Compensation will be determined upon experience. Please email cover letter and resume to- zack@moonrakerbrewing.com

Cheers

Resume Sent

Hi Zack,

I am interested in applying. I just sent my resume Hope to hear from you.

Thank you,
    Nate Lindley
    lindley22@gmail.com

Comment

Bump

Looking for someone local. Will not be able to compensate travel.

Comment

Working...
      X