No announcement yet.

Experienced brewer looking to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you still looking? we are looking to hire an addition to the team. We are Tahoe Mountain Brewing. We brew sours, brett beers, non sour clean beers, barrel aged clean beers, and have a decent sized cellar. in northern Calif.
    let us know if you are available still if you are interested - Thank You

aaron@tahoebrewing.com

Comment

Looking for brewer

Please contact me about a possible job in Fresno, CA Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Comany. kcox@tioga-sequoia.com

Comment

Livingston, MT

We are looking for a head brewer in Livingston, MT. We are a start up and looking for someone that can help us get up and running and stay with us for the long term. If you're interested check out our job posting here and let me know if you have any questions. http://katabaticbrewing.blogspot.com...e-live-in.html

Comment

Looking for a Head Brewer in the San Francisco Bay area

Please forward a copy of your resume if you are interested to jj@ejphair.com. A cover letter that tells a little about who you are would be great as well. Thanks,

J.J.

Originally posted by DryStout View Post
          Experienced brewer looking to relocate.
          I am Familiar with wort production, cellar work, filtration, bottling, kegging, cask beer, recipe development, barrel aging and best of all CLEANING!!
          I am able to work in a fast paced work environment without sacrificing quality and familiar with working in a rapidly growing brewery.
          Cover letter and resume are available upon request.

Comment

Working...
          X