Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian brewer seeking for interchange.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian brewer seeking for interchange.

Hello everyone.

I am brewer, working in a small brewery in southern of Brazil. We make four types of beers: Pilsen, American IPA, Munich Helles and Witbier. Our Wit won bronze medal in the last Brazilian Beer Festival, the largest concursso of South America's beer. We are currently about 20,000 liters per month. We are planning a new plant, with more space and new recipes. I would like to spend a few days in any brewery in the United States. Make new friends and learn about wood ageing, centrifugal, dry hop techniques and maybe flash pasteurization. Someone could get me? I can return the favor by inviting the brewery to a collaboration beer with us.

My best regards,

Fernando Lapolli
    Fernando Lapolli is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Fernando Lapolli and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Good afternoon! My partners and I are in the process of opening the FIRST and ONLY brewery in South Georgia, an untapped market in a catch-up state. Our legislature just recently passed a Beer Jobs Bill that significantly helped our mission. We are working directly with the City of Valdosta, Valdosta Main Street, the Downtown Development Authority, and the Industrial Authority towards a public-private partnership that offers us a beautiful 7,000 sq. ft. brick building in the Historic District. Georgia is a State ripe for the picking, with a rapidly growing craft beer following, proven success stories (Terrapin, Sweet Water, Second Self, etc…) and a cornucopia of local ingredients like peaches, pecans, watermelons, and blueberries. Our core values at Georgia Beer Co. are hospitality, community, and hard work. We are looking for a new partner with commercial brewing experience to join us in our mission at giving South Georgia its own local brewery. If you are interested, lets chat on the phone. In the meantime, check out our (primitive) website and social media sites to see if we look like the kind of company you would like to work with.
    Cheers,

Chris Jones
    Director of Business Development
    The Georgia Beer Company, LLC
    www.georgiabeerco.com
    (912) 399-5883

Comment

Working...
    X