Brewer Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Looking for Work

Award winning brewer looking for employment opportunity. Have extended experience on systems from 3-30 bbl in a variety of configurations. My background has an emphasis on yeast management and handling, but is extremely diverse. Wort production, cellaring, and packaging have been my focus recently but lab operations, brewhouse maintenance, production scheduling and inventory management are always a top priority. Have been head brewer, only brewer, cellar maintenance, lead canning operator and more.

I am looking for a facility that is always looking to advance. Product quality should be the primary focus. Quantity and speed are very important to me, but not at the cost of quality. In such a dense market, quality is the only stand out factor that raises your product above another. Do not contact me if shaving cents is your goal....I have been burned in that past by those who think they can make a fillet from ground beef. Efficiencies are of extreme priority to me, but you can only go so far without compromising quality.

If you have a facility in need of diverse work talent and unrivaled effort, please feel free to contact me. Let me know your situation and needs, and maybe we would be a good match! I am currently located in Texas, but am willing to relocate depending on the situation. Looking to make 50-60K depending on location, responsibilities, and benefits.

Contact me at jtbeville1@hotmail.com. I'm in an adjacent state to Texas and have an immediate opening for a head brewer.

Comment

brewer

Originally posted by OneMoreBrewer View Post
      Award winning brewer looking for employment opportunity. Have extended experience on systems from 3-30 bbl in a variety of configurations. My background has an emphasis on yeast management and handling, but is extremely diverse. Wort production, cellaring, and packaging have been my focus recently but lab operations, brewhouse maintenance, production scheduling and inventory management are always a top priority. Have been head brewer, only brewer, cellar maintenance, lead canning operator and more.

I am looking for a facility that is always looking to advance. Product quality should be the primary focus. Quantity and speed are very important to me, but not at the cost of quality. In such a dense market, quality is the only stand out factor that raises your product above another. Do not contact me if shaving cents is your goal....I have been burned in that past by those who think they can make a fillet from ground beef. Efficiencies are of extreme priority to me, but you can only go so far without compromising quality.

If you have a facility in need of diverse work talent and unrivaled effort, please feel free to contact me. Let me know your situation and needs, and maybe we would be a good match! I am currently located in Texas, but am willing to relocate depending on the situation. Looking to make 50-60K depending on location, responsibilities, and benefits.
      Hello,
      I would like to discuss the possibilities further, I have a new brew pub located in Surprise, Arizona. I opened the 450 seat restaurant six weeks ago and currently my 10 barrel system has been tested and ready to go, at this time I have been approved by city and state and I am waiting on my final TTB inspection before I can begin brewing. I have an approximate date of beginning to mid September for this inspection. You can check us out at State 48 Brewery. You can reach me at 480-244-4588 or diehardnewyorker@aol.com
      Mario

Comment

One More Brewer

Hi OMB

We are looking for someone with a skillset that matches what our vision is for our facility. If you are interested in relocating to California, then we would like to see your resume and go from there. We look forward to hearing back from you.
        Cheers

Comment

Georgia start-up

We are a start up brewery in Georgia and will be the only brewery for 120 miles. If you are interested please send your resume to chris@georgiabeerco.com. www.georgiabeerco.com
          Cheers,

Chris Jones
          Director of Business Development
          The Georgia Beer Company, LLC
          www.georgiabeerco.com
          (912) 399-5883

Comment

South Florida Startup

Craft Brewery with tap room is in the planning stages in Lake Worth, Fl. The building for the brewery has been purchased. The architectural drawings have also been completed and have been submitted for building permit to renovate the building for a brewery operation. A 10-15 bbl steam system has already been ordered from DME, located in Canada. I am looking for a Rock Star Head Brewer, ownership can be included in employment package for experienced brewer. If interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact me at either dlm561@me.com or at 561-762-7293 Dave. Also, please send resume to dlm561@me.com.

Comment

Working...
            X