Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer or Paid Internship in St. Louis/Surrounding Areas

Hello!

My names Erik Busch and I'm currently looking for a job as an assistant Brewer or possibly even a paid internship in the St. Louis and greater St. Louis area. I currently do not work in the field but do have experience in it and am looking to make the full time move over at an introductory or higher level. Here's a little information about me....

Started studying at Siebel Institute (Online) in late 2014 but never got a chance to complete due to financial reasons.

Did an internship under Martin Toft at 4 Hands Brewery in February of 2015. This involved everything from grunt work (cleaning tanks and hauling ingredients) to brewing on their 15bbl system.

I currently work as a gymnastics coach and have for 7 years. I am ready to change career fields though! As a gymnastics coach I am in good physical shape and am able to work long hours on my feet lifting heavy objects.

Weekend job bartending at Global Brew where we serve 50 taps of strictly craft beer brands. This allows me to stay current with brewery's beers and styles.

Completely obsessed with the industry with who's doing what and working with whom. But honestly who isn't now?

And like everyone in the beer industry, I am an avid homebrewer. Have been homebrewing since I was 20 (Currently 24) on a 10gal all grain system.

If interested please feel free to contact me, I have a resume ready at my disposal and I would love to meet up to chat and answer any following questions!

Thanks and Prost!
    Erik Busch
    Busch.Erik@Yahoo.com
Working...
X