State 48 Brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State 48 Brewery

We are currently expanding our existing Surprise location to Downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Glendale. All three new locations are due to open in the next few months. Phoenix will be a 4 vessel 20 bbl system due to open in a month, this will also be our first canning location. Scottsdale will be our exclusive Lager brewing location, also a 4 vessel 20 bbl system all 40bbl fermenters due to open by November. Glendale is a 10 bbl system which will be used for brewing of specialties and we will be open by September. We currently are operating out of the Surprise location with two brewers on staff and we need to add more to the team to help brew at the new locations with anticipated production of 9000 bbls for 2019. Looking for people with the experience of a head brewers position for the last 3 years. Must have good references. We prefer to have applicants that currently reside in Arizona or have strong Arizona roots.

Brewers Wanted........

I'm a former brewer currently residing in Wickenburg, AZ. Where may I send a resume?

Comment

State 48 Brewery

Originally posted by kaptn06 View Post
      I'm a former brewer currently residing in Wickenburg, AZ. Where may I send a resume?
      You can send resume to, diehardnewyorker@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by State 48 View Post
        You can send resume to, diehardnewyorker@aol.com
        Resume sent.

Comment

Working...
        X