Thread: Hypothetical Brewpub Business Plan Help

Hypothetical Brewpub Business Plan Help

Hey all, sorry this is the second time posting this, I didn't put it in the right forum the first time around. Also, I did perform a search of the site but was unable to find exactly what I was looking for. I am taking a small business managment class in which I have to make up a hypothetical business plan. Well, I chose to try my hand at starting up a brewpub, hypothetically. I just have a couple of questions for those of you out there with previous experience in the industry... First off, what might be the total expected sales for my first year, say here in Pittsburgh with moderate success? (I don't want to over-project the #s) Also, what might be my expected monthly cash flow? This hypothetical business is fairly small, I was thinking a 12-15bbl system. All I'm looking for is a rough estimate folks. lastly, aside from needing a liquor license, what other regulations might affect the business? If any of you could touch on any of these points that would be a tremendous help! Thanks!

PGHpaul

3-Floyds BPlan

Try this link
    http://www.popthecap.org/docs/

or just search these forums for business plans.

Does anybody have a Business plan that shows the words. All I can get is 52 blank pages.

For the b-plan linked above, make sure you're using a recent version of Adobe Reader. Also, try "save as" or "save link as."

Quote Originally Posted by jay_c
    Does anybody have a Business plan that shows the words. All I can get is 52 blank pages.
    Send me a PM with e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Aside from a state liquor license...

Federal qualification as a brewer

http://www.ttb.gov/beer/qualify.shtml

Actually, the 3B business plan isn't blank....just save the document to your hard drive. Then pull up the file from your hard drive and print.....