Brewer for hire, Cincinnati, OH. Willing to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer for hire, Cincinnati, OH. Willing to relocate

I currently work as one of two brewers at a 12k bbl a year brewery for just shy of two years. I operate a 4 vessel, 30 bbl system. Prior to this position I was the head cellarman and assistant brewer for a year and a half at a 3.5k bbl a year brewery. And prior to that I spent a year and a half as a packaging super in a (at the time) 12k bbl a year brewery. College degrees in fine arts and a Masters' degree in Education. I will happily provide resume, references, and a cover letter upon request

Hello, we are setting up a brewpub in a great location in Lebanon, OH, and are looking for a creative head brewer. If that would be something that you'd be interested in, please send your resume to us at Nathan@TheLebanonBrewingCompany.com

Thank you!

Comment

Saw your posting on Probrewer, would love to have a conversation. We are looking for a Brewmaster with a passion for Brewing that can lead our brewery.

You will have all the tools to help grow our Brand. Our Business model is Production, we are located in Southern New Jersey. Positioned for growth. JCip@Ciprianicpa.com

Comment

Our brewery in Texas may have something for you. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to greg@legaldraftbeer.com. Thanks

Comment

Hi, We are a new brewery near Chicagoland.
          Please send me your resume and contact info to daneschuld@gmail.com or call 847 778-7070.
          Thanks,
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X