Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Director of Operations, and Brewery Consultant - OC, CA and Nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Director of Operations, and Brewery Consultant - OC, CA and Nationwide

I am a Director of Brewing Operations and Brewery Consultant based out of Orange County, CA. With over 12 years of commercial brewing experience, I specialize in the startup and expansion of small breweries. I have personally worked on brew houses ranging from 3bbl, 15bbl, 30bbl, to 120bbl in size. I have intimate knowledge of all brewing processes from grain to glass. Beyond the physical brewing of beer, I have also planned and executed brewery start ups and expansions of varying sizes. I offer services including (but not limited to):
    • Start up Sales and Production Forecasting
    • Recipe Development and COGS Planning
    • Pro Forma and Business Planning Advising
    • Strategic Business and Distribution Planning
    • Equipment/Parts selection and Procurement
    • Brewery Layout and Design
    • Construction and Expansion Management
    • Equipment Start up and Commissioning
    • Streamlining and Improving Existing Processes
    • Proper SOP Development (both process and safety related)
    • Training Brewery Staff
    • Raw Material and Chemical Selection
    • Trouble Shooting
    • Draft System Maintenance and Care
    • Proper Beer Serving and Storing Techniques
    • Part time/Temporary Operations Management

I am based out of Orange County California but these days most business planning work can be done remotely and via zoom meetings. For in person set up and training, I can travel statewide and nationwide based on my clients needs. The initial consultation and introduction to assess and identify project scope is free. I offer very reasonable rates and will work to meet your breweries unique sales and business goals. My aim is to help properly plan your business, provide realistic expectations, and ensure that you produce clean, consistent, world class beer, cider, or other fermented beverages every time!

For a full list of Services offered visit www.plato.beer/services

You can also contact me directly by email at derek@plato.beer

bumping the message/post

Comment

Los Angeles cider and mead producer looking for production consultant/manager, contacts to grow distribution a plus.
      If interested please email yourfriends@honestabecider.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X